Followers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Fixing Computers

Today I went over the my aunts house to fix her computer. She is running a new hp with windows vista OS installed. This is the most unstable computer I have ever had to work with. First thing she has 90 processes running at one time when the system starts up and wants to know why the memory is so low. Another thing she has no antiVirus software on the computer, she says that windows defender will take care of it all. She is uninformed about anything that goes on with the computer and calls on me to come fix it every other week. I believe there is an age limit on who can and who can't learn about computers. It is a fast past world and some people just can not keep up. That is all I have to say for right now.

No comments: