Followers

Friday, February 29, 2008

Troubleshoot

Today I set out to Troubleshoot why my internet would not work on a laptop. I have a Linksys router which I use to network my home with. two desktops and one laptop. I have to reset the router every so often or it does not connect my laptop. I went on the internet trying to find out why. The first thing I did was reset the router. This did nothing for me, the next thing i did was called my ISP again this did nothing for me. finally I looked on my setting for the laptop and found that it was not set anymore for a wireless connection. Some how someone turned off the wireless card and I spent most of my day trying to fix it. Lesson learned never let anyone on your computer that you do not trust. And if then with a limited account!!

No comments: